“Keep it Simple” Version 3
Red, Amber, Green & Blue, includes looped end cap with lanyard. Selections lock into place after 3 seconds of having been left on a particular color selection. Made in USA
- Emergency Off Feature – To turn off the E/T Light simply hold switch down for 3 seconds. There is no need to scroll through all the selections.
- Memory Feature – If the unit losses power for any reason the last selection stays in memory and when power is restored will turn back on to that selection.
- Locking Feature – This feature locks in the selected color after 3 seconds of having been left on a particular selection. This serves several purposes, one it prevents triaged patients from easily upgrading their triage status. Two, when attached to a patient or personnel it prevents the lights from changing color if the switch is inadvertently pressed. If the switch is pressed nothing happens, the color and flash pattern remains the same.
- We run as little as 1 penny to 4 pennies per hour to run, great long term savings
- Includes standard lanyard with clip, Gen I nosecone – seen in product images