“NEW” – Version 8A Kit (Dual Color capable) Kit
8A Default mode is program mode 3 (no lock). The sequence follows:
. Red constant
. Red flashing
. Yellow constant
. Yellow flashing
. Green constant
. Green flashing
. Blue constant
. Blue flashing
. G/B at same time constant
. G/B flashing together
. All four colors rotating slow
. All for colors rotating medium
. All four colors rotating fast
. Off. (Default mode 3 – no lock feature activated)
Click here to view all modes. Made in USA
- Dual color capability, for example red/blue alternating to ID Police/MP’s, or red/blue together to ID “Grapes on carrier decks, etc…, Click here to see all selections
- Emergency Off Feature – To turn off the E/T Light simply hold switch down for 3 seconds. There is no need to scroll through all the selections.
- Memory Feature – If the unit losses power for any reason the last selection stays in memory and when power is restored will turn back on to that selection.
- Locking Feature – This feature locks in the selected color after 3 seconds of having been left on a particular selection. This serves several purposes, one it prevents triaged patients from easily upgrading their triage status. Two, when attached to a patient or personnel it prevents the lights from changing color if the switch is inadvertently pressed. If the switch is pressed nothing happens, the color and flash pattern remain the same.
- We run as little as 1 penny to 4 pennies per hour to run, great long term savings
- 550 para-chord w/breakaway lanyard, Gen II nosecone, and 3” T-tab for easy attachment to MOLLE, helmet straps, handles, etc…